Book Your Unit Now!
A Boutique Condominium
From The Low $200's
in the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood
Downtown Toronto continues to be the hottest place to live, and when you enter a niche area such as the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood, it gets even hotter. Just announced to the community is Post House Condominium’s arrival. This Boutique condominium by Alterra Developments is named and designed keeping the true history of Toronto at heart...
Post House Security, Comforts and Enjoyment
- Fitness area with yoga/pilates room
- Men's and women's saunas, change rooms and washrooms
- Outdoor patio, BBQ, kitchen, party room
- Media/TV room, games room, guest suite
- Energy efficient, individually controlled, in-suite heating/cooling systems
- In suite stacked white washer and dryer located as per plan
- Pre-wired cable TV outlets in bedrooms, living room and den where applicable
- Pre-wired telephone jacks in living room, master bedroom and den where applicable.
- Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallways, and walk-in closets where applicable
- Balcony and terraces with one electrical outlet as per applicable plan
- Individual service panels with in suite circuit breakers. Vendor shall choose service panel location
- Pre-wired for in-suite security system
- In suite smoke detectors
- Secured access to main building and parking garage
- 24 hour concierge
Post House Benefits
- Great historic downtown location. Walk to the St. Lawrence Market, King Subway Station, and an array of shops, dining & entertainment
- Open concept floor plans all with oversized balconies or terraces perfect for entertaining
- Common space designed and furnished with iconic pieces adding an element of retro chic
- Selection of optional upgrade items to customize your suite and make it you
- On-Site car-share program
- Designed to City of Toronto "Tier 2" green building standard
For individual who wish to achieve a balanced body and soul, a fully equipped fitness studio and yoga room are close, with Video Fitness Stations and Zen-inspired saunas. allowing you to work up a good sweat on the treadmill before you head on the city streets.
All the floor plan are planned to be very spacious and designed for today’s lifestyles and will be open concept, bright and airy. Also, all units will consist of nine foot ceilings and fine finishes that will include Euro style modern kitchens as well as detailed craftsmanship in every room. The pre-construction Toronto Post House condos will be designed to exacting standards that today’s Toronto real estate home buyers expects from a luxury condominium.
Conveniently located within the historic St. Lawrence Market Toronto community, the Post House condominiums are within walking distance to several subway stations in addition to all the local amenities and services that you need. Also close by are universities and schools, medical clinics and the St. Lawrence Market shops. Also building is also close to many urban parks, recreational facilities, St. James Park and the St. James Cathedral.
Within a short diving distance, you will reach the business and financial districts and even the CN Tower.
Prices Includes: 6 Appliance Package (Refriderator, Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer & Dryer) and HST
Maintence/month: (Approx. 49.5 cents per sq.ft.)
Includes: Heat and A/C, building Insurance, Common Area Maintenance
Excludes: Hydro, Water, Cable TV, Internet Service & Telephone
Taxes per year: Approx. 1.25% of the Purchase Price
1st Deposit - (Date of Offer) $3,000
2nd Deposit - (30 Days from 1st Deposit) Balance of 5%
3rd Deposit - (90 Days from 1st Deposit) 5%
4th Deposit - (180 Days from 1st Deposit) 5%
5th Deposit - (365 Days from 1st Deposit) 5%
Total Deposit 20%
- Located just behind Toronto's first post office on George Street, just north of Adelaide
- In the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood
- Within walking distance to King Subway Station and all local amenities
- 21 Storeys
- 280 luxury affordable units
- Modern open concept floor plans and nine foot ceilings (where applicable
Located just west of Jarvis Street and Adelaide Street East, Post House Condos is a new development by the Alterra Group in one of the hottest condo areas in Downtown Toronto.
To pre-register for future information and preview, visit www.posthousecondos.com.
Located just behind the Toronto's first post office and alongside historic buildings of what was known as the Town of York, Alterra is designing Post House to follow the lines of the historical surroundings and work with the culture and mood of this area. As the building rises to 21 storeys, the elegant cosmopolitan-designed architecture becomes apparent resting on the classic style facade of the lower base. Post House condominium will house 280 luxury affordable residences all with modern open-concept floor plans and nine-ft ceilings where applicable. Each suite will feature a contemporary European-designed kitchen and prevailing up-to-the-minute finishes.